Next Reiki Level 1 starts on 25th June 2013
Come and sign up to secure your place before hand. #wewill
“Ashta Yoga Valley”
Green View House, below yongling school
jogiwara road, mcleodganj, dharamsala India
Next Mind – Body – Universe Integration Training starts on 13th June 2013 Apply Now
Full 3 day Non Residential Course Combining Reiki, Yoga, NLP and Meditation and run by Amit Namdev
- Be certified in Reiki level 1.
- Experience states of transcendence and happiness in simple ways.
- Get a mental and physical health using just 30 minutes of your day.
- Integrate different area that you want to gain success in: Relationship, friends & family, Health and Work with Yoga – Meditation, Reiki & NLP.
The Integration experience includes 5 Core Elements:
- Reiki Universal Life Force training The initiation, hand position for self and treating others, Chakra information and balancing chakra, Polarity Therapy and chair treatment). Powerfully increase your health and energy level and extend your life. Create emotional harmony and increase spiritual awareness. Amit is Certified Instructors with the Usui system of Reiki and certified master teacher of Hatha, sivananda and mysore style yoga method.
- Kundalini Mediation training (it consists of 4 steps in kundalini meditation) Which will help you getting into meditation easily and more ease for mind to deeper and one pointed.
- Yoga is union of oneself to universal self, which will help you relaxing your body & Mind and give better understading to your mind.
- NLP Sessions (NLP session help getting rid of any other emotional or mental blocks one may have, and are not ready to let go of as well as to coneect and undestand others on deeper level). Amit is certified NLP & Hypnosis therapist with The IN NLP Berlin, Sue Knights books & talks, ANLP, CHII.
- Meditation (the science of mental control or Amit’s way of describing is: The science of mental better understanding). Theory and practice to understand the mind better as well as quiet time to reflect on your experience, and the opportunity to share in a spiritual community with like-minded participants. Your every need is taken care of, freeing you up to be.
“Meditation & Yoga exercises, Reiki and NLP processes that took me to the state of “being”. The beautiful atmosphere; the calmness and patient of the teacher… This is an amazing training course”.
“Amit taught with great knowledge and grace. Three days of awakening, with fun and laughter. The most valuable & enjoyable time out for yourself possible.”
Next Reiki Level 2
Starts on 10th June 2013
Second Degree Course (2 Days)
In the second degree Reiki course, you will learn the use of Reiki symbols. These symbols will enhance the strength and distance of Reiki healing.
Starts with short meditaion, introduction to Reiki symbols, uses of Reiki symbols, 2nd initiation, break, beaming technique (giving and receiving), questions/answers, hugs/thanks and finish.
Short meditation, learn to give Reiki treatment (giving and receiving), group meditation, distance healing, crystal protection, questions/answers, hugs/thanks and finish.
Fee: 5,000 INR
(Workshop manual and certificate in Second Degree included)
Third Degree Course (4 Days)
Through the third degree Reiki course, you will become a Reiki Master/Teacher. You will learn to empower & enhance your practice of Reiki. A variety of meditation. You will also learn how to initiate & give attunement / initiation for all 1st, 2nd, 3rd A & 3rd B Level. How to teach Reiki to others.
Fee: 25,000 INR
(Workshop manual and master level certificate included).
It can also be done separately in as 3A or master level & 3B or teacher Level.
Starts on 7th June at 12.00 pm
What is Reiki?
Reiki is Universal Life Force Energy.
We are all made up of energy. The energy flowing through our body nourishes organs and cells, keeping our physical system healthy and strong. When this energy is disrupted or blocked, it may weaken the vital functioning of our organs/cells causing physical pain or discomfort.
Reiki is used to cleanse your energy pathways, thereby healing your body, mind, and soul.
First Degree Course 1 (3 Days)
Starts with short meditation, introduction to Reiki, 1st initiation, break, hand position for self treatment, practice of self treatment, questions/answers, hugs/thanks and finish.
Short meditation, learning to practice on others (giving and receiving reiki treatment), break, explations on 7 major Chakras, self chakras balancing, questions/answers, hugs/thanks and finish.
Short meditation, heart meditation, chakra meditation, chair treatment, questions/answers, hugs/thanks and finish.
Fee: 4,000 INR
(Workshop manual, one Reiki music CD and certificate in First Degree included)
Recommended on TripAdvisor.com
Next 6 day Mysore style Ashtanga Yoga starts on 31st may 2013 (includes one yoga practice and one theory class) 3500 INR
1 day Yoga Philosophy class starts on 30th may 2013 (topics: mind) 1000 INR
3 day Yogic Breathing (pranayama) course starts in 1st June 2013 ( includes breathing exercise & meditation) 3000 INR
Who is teacher?
has been practicing & teaching yoga for past 11 years in Dhamrasala Mcleodganj, Goa and other Indian cities. To read more about him go to: Click Here.
To see what Amit’s students have had to say about his teachings Click Here.
for further information come down to center:
Aryan Yoga & Reiki Center
Green View House, Below Yongling School, Opp. Pink House, Jogiwara Road, McleodGanj, Dharamsala, India
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, call on 09736727597
Thank you and hope to see you then.
Intensive Yoga Courses
6 days of Ashtanga vinyasa Yoga.
It Includes a morning practice, and an after-noon class. In the class you will learn the correct alignments of every posture, their aims, breath and movement coordination, and more. You will deepen your understanding about the practice, and will get all the tools needed to be able to practice by yourself when going back home. A time for personal questions is dedicated as well, to work on personal difficulties in your practice.
Our Intensive yoga course has been designed for people who are interested in deepening their yoga practice, but are not interested joining Yoga teacher training. Then this is the course for you. Come and join our Ashtanga Yoga workshop in beautiful mountains or north india, Dharamsala, Mcleodganj.
Course starts every Tuesday to Sunday….(Come down to the Center for further information). Ashta Yoga Vally
Green View House, Jogiwara raod
Below Yongling School,
Mcleodganj, Dharamsala India